FOR SALE: LARGE selection of many Bass baits/lures

Cleaning out the gear that I never use, 90% of these have never seen water. I just dont have a use for them since I dont fish bass that often. The pictures were taken with a cell phone so if you need better pics let me know. If you want to mix and match lots let me know and we can work something out. Prefer to sell as lots since there are so many baits. I can meet buyers as mutually convenient location in the rochester/finger lakes region or can do USPS shipping at buyers expense. Thanks for looking PM or email at [email protected]

Pic 1: Rapala Box

Shad Raps, Jointed Shad Raps, Storm Kickin' Minnow and Kickin' Shad. Lures are all around 4-5" $15.00 gets you the whole lot tackle carrier included

1121111201.jpg

Pic 2: Assorted Minnow Baits

Storms, Rapalas (X raps, jointed), Bombers, and more. $20.00 gets you the box and baits. most of these have never been used

1121111203.jpg

Pic 3:More Minnow/Crank baits

Storm Hot N Tots, Chug bugz, Rattle Traps. Bomber Long As, Rapala X Rap Subwalks, Johnson Silver Minnow, $20.00 box and all

1121111204.jpg

Pic 4: Soft Bodied Swim Baits

Storms, Hollow Bodied Swim Baits (5"), Berkley Swimin Shads (6"), $10.00 for all

1121111206.jpg

Pic 5 and 6: Spinnerbaits

first one is all new terminator spinnerbaits, buzzbaits, and some other brands i cant remember. All but 2 have never been in water still have hook guards on them. Other pic is larger pike sized Northland Tackle spinnerbaits all with little use.

$25.00 for bass spinnerbaits and $10.00 for all pike spinnerbaits.

1121111157.jpg