swivel clip on back of a dodger/echip flasher?

Bazooka Joe, I've run them both ways with and without the clip(duallock snap) on the backs of spinnies and e-chips which come with them. On the spinnies adding a snap makes it much easier to swap out flies when looking for a hot combo. I have not seen a big enough difference in terms of bites with or without the snaps, but it sure is a bit esier to swap out flies with the snaps.

I tie an overhand loop knot on the end of the fly leader. When using a spinnie without a dualock(stock out of the package) I just halfhitch the loop through the swivel that comes with the spinnie. This halfhitch is the same way that a treble is hooked on the back of a LJ J-plug harness. When using the dualocks I just clip the loop inside the dualock.

I tie an overhand loop knot on the end of the fly leader. When using a spinnie without a dualock(stock out of the package) I just halfhitch the loop through the swivel that comes with the spinnie. This halfhitch is the same way that a treble is hooked on the back of a LJ J-plug harness. When using the dualocks I just clip the loop inside the dualock.

Yeah, what Jimmy said :yes::yes:

Tim