Garmin 535 chartplotter

I'm looking at some refurbished 535's online and they claim all inland maps included with this model. Does that include the great lakes? Mainly Lake Ontario, that the only place I fish with this boat. The price is right at $449.00 but want to know if anyone has any of these and if they are happy with them. Please let me know. Thanks. :yes:

I have the Garmin 541 which has the coastal maps and includes Lake Ontario all the Great lakes and the coast. I believe the inland maps won't have the Great lakes but probably the finger lakes. Check their

web site to be sure. The coastal map works great for me fishing on Lake O.

You had better be sure because Garmin has 2 different lake Ontario maps. One is from their "U. S. Recreational lakes with Fishing Hot spots East v5" which is all the Eastern US up to Chicago without the east coast line and with only the eastern half of Lake Ontario (Just west of Rochester is as far as it goes) although it does have the Finger Lakes. The other is from Blue Chart and it has all of Lake Ontario. The 2 maps do not mesh together very well.