Marcum VX-1 Pro Ice Sonar System - $220 (Cortland, NY)

Selling my VX-1 Pro because I just bought an LX5. Love this unit as it does everything the Vexilar FL18 does, to include bottom zoom, at a fraction of the cost. I bought this at last years Ice Fishing Show at the OnCenter in Syracuse and have used it sparingly especially due to ice conditions this year. Information below from Marcum website and the link on the bottom can be cut and pasted into your address bar for the Users Manual. Have the original here as well. Unit is used but like new. $220- Rather not ship but will look into it-The LX5 was shipped to me from Wyoming for $45.

Factory Info:

Professional-level performance at an incredibly affordable price. Features include MarCum's patented interference rejection, an adjustable, automatic bottom zoom and a bright, super-readable display. 1,000 watts peak-to-peak power with 2-1/2" target separation delivers precise structure- and fish-identifying sensitivity. Complete with battery, battery charger, electronics shuttle with adjustable transducer arm and gimbal bracket. It's all contained in a professional-grade soft pack.

VX-1P Flasher System:

• "New" Red Padded Soft Pack included

• "New" 12-volt 7-amp Rechargeable Battery

• "New" 3-Stage Auto Battery Charger included

• 20-degree transducer with 8-foot cable

• 1,000-watts of power

• Bottom Lock Zoom

• 6 levels of Interference Rejection

• Two year warranty

• Most feature- and value-rich ice sonar system available

• Made in the USA

http://www.marcumtech.com/Portals/1/Marcum%20VX1-P.pdf