18 foot 1985 Sylvan $2000 or $2500 Sold!

rolmops

I am in the process of cleaning out my Sylvan. It has a 1985 75 horse Mercury with tilt and trim and a brand new never used remote control box and possibly a 1964 9.5 Evinrude long shaft kicker with remote control( lol probably the only longshaft 9.5 on the east coast).Both engines are in good running condition and were winterized last fall. Also last fall,the impellers on both engines were replaced as was the lower unit oil.On the 9.5 I also replaced the plugs, the points,the condensers and the head gasket. The boat has been used for the past 4 years on Lake Ontario for salmon fishing and it did quite well. It is fine for the big lake ,but because it is light weight and easy trailerable it is also great for the finger lakes It has a 1985 Teenee trailer with LED lighting, bearing buddies, 2 year old bearings and tires and a spare. There is a transom saver with the trailer. Trolling with the merc works fine but with the Evinrude it is much cheaper in fuel.

Compression readings are: 153/154/153/152 on the mercury and 80/80 on the Evinrude

In 2010 I replaced the transom and the floor.The wood backing in all the cushions has been replaced over the past 2 years.The boat has 2 bilge pumps,one automatic,the other is activated by flicking a switch on the dash board.

I am thinking $2500 for the setup with the remote control, the kicker,kicker bracket and EZ steer and $2000 without all that stuff.

My coming season will be fished in an Islander.

If interested shoot me a PM.

Cornelis.

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

2500 for the kicker or boat? Are you selling just the kicker?

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

$2500 for the boat, trailer, mercury 75 and the evinrude 9.5.

Cornelis