I will be fishing this week, thursday to sunday. I'm staying in Mexico and have a slip reserved on the Little Salmon. I have been wondering if it would be better to trailer the boat to Wrights Landing in Oswego. Are there good numbers of fish in the bay, or can I get on them better from Oswego? Thanks for your thoughts.

last week things were a little slow in that area for my setup, sat afternoon found cohos stacked in front of nine mile at 55 to 60 where thre thermo intersects the bottom east troll best,find the intersecting line when your there try purple glow spoons, silver e chip with hammer fly ,see my other post on colors ,,,also first morning bite take 330 heading and setup in good temp the dept is changing daily but should be about 70-80 down over 100ft water ,,evning bite straight off salmon river WATER tower n/s troll3.7 miles n. of shore 4.25 miles from salmon river start and go north 1 mile and back south try the mtn dew and purple and shiny spinnys if its sunny if all else fails go green on green good luck ...Ray K.