Total Boated:4

Species Breakdown: browns

Hot Lure: yellow/gold spoons and blue silver plugs

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:10-15

Lure Depth: 5 ft-7 ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS :beer: SPECIAL THANKS TO MEMBER :beer: FISH ON :beer: FOR ALL THE ADVICE :beer:

====================

Well this was my fist time out on ontario in my new boat and also my first time fishing for anything but kings and i wouldnt say i did amazing but i can say that i had a blast. Managed to have a few errors but it was all worth it and cant wait to get out again here are some pics we managed two small browns and one 8lb and one 7lb we hooked a fish that took alot of line then started jumping before spitting the hook i figured it was a king or steelhead and we also lost a really nice fist due to being spooled :(

IMG952638_1.jpg

IMG953160_1.jpg

IMG957404_1.jpg

Happy Easter Cody :D

That would be awesome I would like to get to know some of the locals up there I think the biggest thing I learned was drag is an important thing to loose and you don't get a good hook set (especially running lines that far behind the boat) and to tight of drag is just the opposite you break off or pull it out of thier mouth it is completely different from fishing fingerlakes

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Thanks that would be awesome I have never been anywhere but point breeze I would like to try and branch out . My dad and I are big supporters of the nwtf we go to the banquet every year and get the sponsers package

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I'd like to spend some more time out of Point Breeze this summer myself. If you make it to Rochester give us a shout on the "Bahtenda". I too am a sponsor member and big supporter of the NWTF. I actually run an NWTF chapter in Lima, we just had our 2nd banquet a couple weeks ago.