The BIG O is putting up some BIG numbers in Mexico Bay!!

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name: The Dreams Come True Charters

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s): April 14th 12

Time on Water: 6 HRs.

Weather/Temp: cold partlt sunny to cloudy

Wind Speed/Direction: east to south east 5 mil or less

Waves: almost none

Surface Temp: 44

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 27

Total Boated: 19

Species Breakdown: all browns except 1 laker and a lost King

Hot Lure: sticks and spoons

Trolling Speed: 2.4 to 2.7

Down Speed: 2.3 to 2.6

Boat Depth: 15 to 30

Lure Depth: 6 to 18

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

What a day oh what a day!! Satrted at about 7 putting out the first rod just out of the chute and within 5 min we had a small cookie cutter brown like every morning this season. We then took a nicer one not to far after. As I finally get everything set, the deep rigger down the middle fires and the rod bent straight back and the reel started screaming out line! KING, KING, KING I see a pure silver fish with a black back come ripping out of the water way back and it was big. but he was gone. We took fish after fish afterward and never really had any slack time. Two triples, many doubles and lots of fun. I had 2 special guys aboard the dreams one client at the young age of 95 years young and also a great guy who happens to be totaly blind and his aid so they all had there work cut out for them. But they did great and boated many nice fish. The Captaim at the helm my girl Ramona was right on the troll and we had a blast. Fish came on both the boards off large and small Smithwick black strip sticks, Daves Kabooms my hot lures this season took 6 or 7 and two on a gold flash, black back, orange belly thunder Jr. . Sutton 33s and 44s did most of the work on the riggers with 5 fish coming on stingers 4 off the chicken wing and one on a blue freakin vegtables circus freak one of my favorites. The suttons did most of the other damage. 10, 15 and 18 down was my best rigger set over 20 to 25 feet of water. Orange with green and chart was my best color spoons all custom and some brass backs. Blue and silver was also hot for me. 2.3 to 2.6 was my hot down speed on the X-4 Fish Hawk. I am glad to see our fishery seemingly getting better and better every season. For everyone who make this happen and all of us who enjoys the fishery keep up the good work and enjoy the ride. God bless and tight LINES!!

====================

james_marcher_bunch.jpg