Species Breakdown: 1 brown, 1 laker, the rest kings 10-15 lbs

Hot Lure: small stingers, mag black spoon, dirty white boy

Trolling Speed: ???? 1-3 depending on the direction

Boat Depth: 50-90 was best

Lure Depth: 40-50 rigger, 90-140 dipsey, 10 color leadcore

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Another beautiful (read crappy) day on Lake O- I dont know if my tape measure is the same as NOAA but those were not 1-3s (more like 2-4++) We got our butts whipped again today and really had to work for our fish.

Good king bite out of sodus again. Good action from 30-60 down, all spoons. My dipseys and 10 color leadcore were best. I was just a bit east of the channel and had a nice pod of fish there. I had trouble keeping the kings buttoned with 3+ foot waves and beginners on the rod. Man are the kings active this time of year- they were mostly teenagers, ranging 10-15 lbs. Had several screamers on that we missed...

Action wise I have no complaints, but it would be nice to actually fish 1-2 footers like they keep calling for!

baby_566.jpg

baby_567.jpg

I wanted to run 2 lead core and maybe a copper but didn't dare- even though that was my most productive stuff. Those waves really limit your game plan.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Got a late start (9:30 - 1:30) out of Sodus on the 6th and went about 6 for 12 or so. 1 keeper King, 1 keeper Coho, 2 nice Lakers and a couple skippy Kings that we ethically released at the back of the boat. Dropped at least 6 more. Fishing is crazy good out on Lake O right now.... Fish caught in all depths from 60 out to 200 FOW. Can't wait to get back out again.

Wayne