Seneca 5/6

Well I can tell ya we hit the water sunday, Trolled from the chute, to Glenora, accross to Peach Orchard, and back down. Didn't even take a shot. Tried everything. From Watkins to as far north as you can see the water is MUD and DEBRIS... Let's hope the lake sets up, and sets up fast. Memorial day will be here fast!

Nick

I agree with that. We launched at 8:00 Trolled the East side for a ways. One REAL hard hit on a stick bait off the board. Broke the line almost instantly. Went a little ways North of Hector falls. Crossed over then trolled south down past the salt plant, NOTHING. turned around went back North. went back to the east side, just south of Hector and went North. Caught one little Atlantic on a stick bait that was about as long as the fish. Picked up a three pound brown down 40 feet on a spoon of the rigger. Had one other hit off the rigger, never got a look at that one. Went straight down and shook the hook out. Turned around and headed back south, Got just south of Hector Falls and got a nice rainbow on a stick bait off the board.

i pulled copper from roys marina to kashong and couldnt keep my line in the water sunday......landed prolly tem lakers from 4-8 lbs. lost a whomper i towed behind the boat for what seemed like fifteen mins......all hookups came from 35 to 55 making S-swings over the shelf.....first fish ate my sutton b4 i even felt bottom. twas a stellar weekend for me that light chop was holding the bAIT and the fish right on the drop offs......never had so many short strikes and hookups come like that in under 50 foot of water... :beer:

the shallow water was doing good north... The water was so nasty our way it was rediculous. Good job irish and tiny. Hope the mud settles. Fishing was fantastic untill all that rain..

thanks guy~! yea a lil ,ok alot of debris in some spots, suchas downwind of kashong....and a lil mud left up here but not enuff mud to speak of....just branches and floating debris'..... and for a 13 foot dinghy and a victrola its nothing i cant rough through to find the bigguns. Ive lost three ten+ lakers this spring in the propwash alone....hope they stick around my honeyholes till derby time! ive been doin my best to weed out the light ones in my bay so "maybe" derby weekend itll make getting the big boys a lil easier. for me or the other boats, I dunt know but ill take my odds. :beer:8)

Water was clear today but some pockets of debri. 48 degrees down 25 ft. It was slow and wet but 2 browns and a real nice landlock that jumped like he wanted a gold medal. Hooked jaw as well. Small lls but we had to work hard for what we got

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png