Good price on Minn Kota Endura trolling motors right now

Minn Kota is currently sporting an up-to $50 rebate on their Endura motors, plus Dick's has them on sale.

About to jump on the 55 - will come out to $229.99 sale price + tax - $50 rebate ~ $200 - not bad! Could try to slip them a $10 off coupon too, but trolling motors are one of the excluded items, so it might not work. Still, not bad IMO.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/produ ... d=10790576

edit: they took the $10 off coupon, total after rebate will be $186

• 2 weeks later...
Are these coupons still available?

you can get a 10 dollar coupon by filling out a survey following a link on any Dick's store receipt. so, you can buy something, fill out the survey, and print out a coupon immediately.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Are these coupons still available?

you can get a 10 dollar coupon by filling out a survey following a link on any Dick's store receipt. so, you can buy something, fill out the survey, and print out a coupon immediately.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I just figured out you don't *actually* have to buy anything to get a $10 off $50 coupon.

Use:

Store number 00028

Register number 004 (made up)

Transaction Number 07569 (made up)

Transaction Date 06/10/12 (made up, but I believe must be within the last 7 days)

Total purchase amount 17.89 (made up).

Go ahead and fill out the survey about your "visit." :itwasntme:

I make myself coupons for dicks regularly, never ever had an issue. Even buying nike, underarmor, and other stuff that is suposed to be "excluded" from the discount. I've walked in sometimes and said I forgot my coupon in the car and they will more often than not give you a discount anyways.