Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.8-3.1

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 160-400

Lure Depth: 30-100

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

After getting skunked on Sunday fishing in between 90 to 200 FOW, I reviewed the recent postings to determine where the actions were. With thanks to a fellow I bay fisherman Chris for his report which indicated to head out for deeper water and I listened.

The best screen actions were in 220 FOW. After the NE blow, the baits were scattered all over the lake. We started out NE of Ibay and trolled all the way to 9 mile point and then back to where we started in 200 FOW.

The lake were flat calm with so many bugs on the surface. I knew this would be the prime time to put out the stickbaits.

2 riggers: deep with spin doc and upper with spoons, 2 divers 180 and 210 out, 2 on planer boards pulling stickbaits.

First hit was lake trout from the deep rigger set at 95'.

We had a double on the planer boards - one brown and one steelie. I do not know how did the brown ended up in 240 FOW with a surface bait - Puerto Rician Bomber.

It was a very slow morning after we had 3 fish on board. Very little action beyond 275 FOW to 400 FOW. We headed back to 200 and saw more fish on the screen. The baits were sparse.

After the storm blew past through in the middle of the lake, the winds picked up and the small ripple waves ensued.

I need to get busy with replacing the rigger cables with the cable coated one so I can get the depth raider to help us find fish.

Tight lines.