canadice 6/2

Decided to brave the weather and see what we could find. Marked alot of surface fish that ended up being smallmouth suspended 10 down over 60 to 90 ft of water. Kept slamming em on the flatline with a 4inch rap. Ended up with no trout however. Moved off the bottom to try and find something besides lakers. We did just that. Just they happened to be bass and not browns, bows, or LL's. Fun morning however. Biggest smallie was 4 pounds.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I just keep thinkin'....man, we are blessed with really descent opportunities....no trout; catch bass... no bass; catch pike....no pike; catch 'eyes...no 'eyes; catch carp...no carp; catch big panfish...no panfish; go home and have a big burger or whatever and think about tomorrow.... :beer:

I just keep thinkin'....man, we are blessed with really descent opportunities....no trout; catch bass... no bass; catch pike....no pike; catch 'eyes...no 'eyes; catch carp...no carp; catch big panfish...no panfish; go home and have a big burger or whatever and think about tomorrow.... :beer:

:yes::yes:

This has created some serious dilemas for me this year after rigging my boat up for some trolling lol

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png