Species Breakdown: 2browns 1SH.

Hot Lure: mixed veggie glow froggie.

Trolling Speed: 2.4sog

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 40to125

Lure Depth: 38 28fow

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

==================== Setup east of the bay in 40fow rigger down 38 mixed veggie 40ft. off ball mupped green spoon 10ft. over ball. Two hits on mixed veggie, one brown and a steelie, droped them at back of boat. Second rigger down 28 glow froggie 30ft.back with mupped spoon 10ft. over ball. Brown hit frog, droped behind boat. didn't get any more hit, bait out to 50fow, not much out to 125fow. I didn't mark any fish past 50 fow. No hit on divers, left board mast home ,couldn't run them.Great morning out there. :) .

Ok mike I better give ya another refresher run I ant been to the pond yet this year so ya got me beat with yer first fish for the year..hey ifin you and another giezer ever wanna do a 1 day derby or a couple loc trips when we can play in fair weather let me know my boats yers,and as a added bonus ill keep my clothes on well at least my shorts... I would be happy to do that ,,,,we could get 3 of ya on there if ya leave yer walkers at the dock.

OK Ray, us giezers don't use walkers any more, we got power chairs with tracks and power winches and rod holders on the arms with rocket launchers on the hard top. oh and the crossbow mount with the mini winch to cock the CB. walkers are out Ray you got to come into the 21 century. :lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: