5 hp 4 cycle mercury tiller motor ?

is there a kit or something you can do to make a trolling motor be able to go faster or slower rite from the big motor controls? remember it is a tiller style motor and i have to keep reaching over the back of the boat to change speed! i want to run a cable or something so i can control it from the steering wheel! help plz! :)

DSCN1634.jpg

DSCN1635.jpg

DSCN1636.jpg

here is my less than 10.00 setup...probly should make little kits and sell them for the more mechanicly challanged...

this was just a quick expermint that worked ok so i didnt do any upgrades now that i know it works ok SOMEDAY i'll do a couple changes for better performance..... throttle was from tractor supply store ,end near carb is the end of a bycycle cable near the derailer so i had the threaded end to fasten to moter bracket {scrap or steal off your kids bike)..... removed tiller handle and zip tied kill switch where ya see it ......bing bang ya got yer 10.00 trhottle without showin yer plummers crack every adjustment... mooning:

REDNECK THROTTLE CONTROL...YA CAN EVEN BUY THEM LITTLE TURTLE AND RABBIT STICKERS FER YER CREW TO FIGURE IT OUT EASIER!!! :mooning: their thats why yer crew gets sick lookin at that

opps mine is at the back of the boat but SOMEDAY i will make one for up front too...