Keuka Lake 6/14/12 or "5 fish for Frank"

After being humbled by last weeks outing at Seneca, Frank & I decided to return to our "incubator" lake, Keuka.We launched out of the state park by 7AM & headed for our "sure thing" West side setting up on the way over at our usual 150' back, #2 setting on our wire rods, & 50' down on our down riggers...........absolutely NOTHING showing up on the Lowrance. After explaining to Frank that the guys on LOU said that some days the East side is better & motoring back over there..............& absolutely NOTHING showing up on the Lowrance again, AND experiencing FLEAS for the first time UGH ! :(:@ , I convinced Frank to motor out to the center, & between listening to Frank insistently WHINE about NO fish & constantly questioning and trying to adjust the fish finder :@ (turns out "Frank" who fished the lake that prior weekend ALL DAY was marking fish EVERYWHERE, was running his fish finder in "simulator mode" :lol::D ) I saw just the littlest of "bumps" at the bottom of the fish finder @ 158' 8) wire rods went back 450', down riggers @ 150' & we collected 5 lakers out of 9 on of course the Reel Hooked Up fly with a glow frog Spin Doctor(note the freshly painted Dipsey, Sean Brown :P ) & on a silver Michigan Stinger grease trap style rig with a clear UV Big Weenie mini cut bait head rigged with a smelt colored Berkley Gulp 4" Shaky Shad & also a chartreuse Michigan Stinger grease trap style rig with a glow frog Big Weenie mini cut bait head, also, with a smelt colored Berkley Gulp 4" Shaky Shad.We were off the lake by 11:30 :yes:

100_5059.jpg

100_5055.jpg

100_5056.jpg

100_5057.jpg

100_5054.jpg