Hot Lure: all Flashers & Total Chaos Flys

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.3 to 2.5

Boat Depth: 150 to 180

Lure Depth: 90 to 135

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Went out with My girlfriend and first mate Ramona and 2 of my friends on Sunday morning, Anthony and Mary-Ellen. Got out late because my friends hit a deer on the way up to the boat and I had to drive and pick them up about 30 mins from the dock. So we got out around 8 ish. Set up in 150 in front of cat fish and headed North. Set my middle rigger first as always as it has my X4 Fish hawk probe on it to check my speed and in less than 1 min the rod was screaming. White custom e chip and a pearl white hammer Total Chaos fly. Nice 15 lber. I set 5 rods in in a short period of time and we took 5 fish in the first hour. It was fast and heavy. Then we picked at them the rest of the morning. Almost all fish came on white flashers most all custon by me and all with Total Chaos flys. Seeing I make them and is all I use now. 125 and 135 was the best on the riggers and the 500 and 600 copper took some hits along with some custom dippies with mag rings. In white. Fishing looks good and I sure hope it holds staedy for the rest of our season.

Don't forget that I am putting on a Salmon School at Ganger Mtn. on July 15th at 1 pm and will be a 4 hour course in Salmon fishing Lake Ontario. We will cover allot in detail. Look for the info on my web sites homepage or call me at 315-790-7412 www.dreamscometruecharters.com

new_kings.jpg

ramona_king1.jpg