New and need some West coast cayuga lake advice :)

Name: Mark

Home Port:

Boat Name/Type: Ocean kayak trident 11

I fish for: Anything that bites the hook lol, mostly walleye and bass

==================

Hey im new to fishing cayuga lake but have been fishing for awhile. I hear that west coast is most kayak fishing friendly since it doesnt get effected by the wind as much ??? I want to take a trip up there in in a few days and dont know where I should park and put in. Heard stick baits and jigs are good for the west coast and last time I fished there off a boat I caught a bunch of perch and rock bass wih night crawlers. as for fish im after, perch, trout and walleye would be my perfered targets (esp walleye) Any info that could help me would be great. thanks alot

Name: Mark

Home Port:

Boat Name/Type: Ocean kayak trident 11

I fish for: Anything that bites the hook lol, mostly walleye and bass

==================

Hey im new to fishing cayuga lake but have been fishing for awhile. I hear that west coast is most kayak fishing friendly since it doesnt get effected by the wind as much ??? I want to take a trip up there in in a few days and dont know where I should park and put in. Heard stick baits and jigs are good for the west coast and last time I fished there off a boat I caught a bunch of perch and rock bass wih night crawlers. as for fish im after, perch, trout and walleye would be my perfered targets (esp walleye) Any info that could help me would be great. thanks alot

dont think there is a huge eye population in Cayuga

Ya didnt think so but thought I would see :) I would be happy just catching perch and rock bass honestly, fishing in my area isnt very good. lake trout would be fun or salmon. basically anything I can catch and reel in would make it worth while for me.

know of any places that are good for walleye and are in the near by area? thanks