Seneca 7-8

Well, not that I am not on my phone, I can post a reprort. Spin doctors and atomik flies did the damage today. Fished deeper than normal. Worked the cold water, not much going on up high except weeds and fleas. Weeds were terrible no moatter where you go and fleas were intermittently bad with changing temps. The current was insane. I felt like i was on Ontario... Whats causing the water to move like that with no winds?

Anyways here is a few pictures...

we released all fish.. Did some big boys today one of which was 13.2 lbs.. No clips either :yes::yes::clap::D

13_2.jpg

hog.jpg

Nice job! Same kind of bite for us today on cayuga LOU lost two good fish that may have put us in it.. 24lb 6oz.. two decent LL and some nice lakers nothing huge biggest was 7lb 13oz. But all respectable FF on dipsy killing the early bite Caramel Dolphin green bug eye fly. Looking forward to 21st!! JW

Awesome! Yeah it treated us pretty good today, by it I mean that mean lake called Seneca.. I accidently donated one of my fish hooks to the lake, the fish shook when she was ready to go and it tweaked my wrist enough to let go.. OOOPS. Well the fish gods were listening..