Seneca. 7-9

Fished with my son and daughter, 6 and 4. We launched in the canal and cruised north a few miles. I don't know the land marks on Seneca so I'm not sure where we were exactly. We had rods in the water on the east side at 6:45. Wasn't long and my boy is screaming FISH ON! I give him the rod and he gets to work... After a nice little fight, some nice jumps behind the boat, we land about a 4lb. L.L. Restet the rods and zing, the Dipsey rod starts going. I fight and land a nice laker. No sooner get the rod back in the holder and start letting it back out, and zip, the other Dipsey takes off... I fight and land another laker :beer: I can't wait till the kids big enough to handle the wire rod, my arms were ready to fall off... The rest of the morning was a steady bite. The area I fished was full of weeds, and fleas. Between keeping lines clear, catching fish, and daddy daycare goes fishing, I stayed reel busy.... We ended up catching 10-11 lakers, 2 salmon, and a fat rainbow.. Most fish were deep... 80-110ft. down. Surface temp was 75, down temp was 47deg. down 110ft. The kiddos had a great time, and got to reel in some fish. I prolly won't b able to get back out till the Seneca shoot out... :yes: