Cortland Flea Flicker line gone???

I was told by Sharon at Narbys (Oak O) that Cortland may be out of business and that Flea Flicker line is no longer available. Shoot, now what??

That stuff works pretty well. I was told to try straight big game 20-30 lb but wont that get fleas and less hits too? Why doesnt anyone else make this?

I'm glad I have a ton of it in my basement!

Does the 20lb flea flicker work even when the fleas are horrible, or do people recommend 30lb ff?

I use 20lb and no fleas. This is a bad year too on Cayuga and the 20lb is fine.

Here's what I found out from Cortland Line. Just received these emails today. Hope this helps everyone. :yes::yes:

We are still producing our Flea Flicker Line and don't have any plans to discontinue it.

I don't believe that our Factory Store carries Flea Flicker Line. Rich from the Factory Store is copied on this e-mail and I'm sure he'll let you know the current inventory of Flea Flicker Line.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Artie Loomis

Cortland Line Co

I read the e-mail Artie sent back to you. I carry Flea Flicker here in the store, right now all I have is the 30lbs, I should have the 20lbs in the store next week. Please give me a call if you would like to place an order for the 30lbs.

Regards

Richard

CORTLAND LINE FACTORY STORE

MANAGER :RICHARD ANDREWS

160 CLINTON AVE

CORTLAND,NEW YORK 13045

(607)753-7835

It will be a cold day before I use 40 lb mono test for salmon. You may get fish but where the sport? 40 lb for musky yes, trout no. Whatever wets your whistle.