got out of work early (2:30) at the dock and headed out to 450 FOW. Temp 50 down 85 and 47 down 100. did 4 kings (2 skippers) and a couple bows out there. trolled in toward the bay and did couple teen kings and a 10# bow in 150- 118fow down 90-100. jerks stinger took most of the fish along with glow stinger frog mag and nk holo frog. only bait was inside 150 fow.

bruce

Out of IBAY if you head NE its about 8 or 9 miles.......once you hit 250 it starts dropping much quicker........I took your boat there a lot this summer.....I was kinda hesitant in the beginning of the year...but there are fish there.....as long as the wind cooperates......

Set the GPS to GOTO and set it to shipbuilders......then go out to about 280FOW and set up........then troll out to 450 and back.....you will find fish.....

Out of IBAY if you head NE its about 8 or 9 miles.......once you hit 250 it starts dropping much quicker........I took your boat there a lot this summer.....I was kinda hesitant in the beginning of the year...but there are fish there.....as long as the wind cooperates......

Set the GPS to GOTO and set it to shipbuilders......then go out to about 280FOW and set up........then troll out to 450 and back.....you will find fish.....

I'll give that a shot. I'm done trying to launch at Mayer's..... it's too shallow and the ramp drops off too much at the end- plus the channel stinks. I tried Bear Creek Today.... it's cake- and it's only $15 a year to launch. Too bad I was skunked. Plenty on the screen over at my usual stomping grounds.... just not playing.

This boat is great on gas!