Seneca 7/30/2012

Seneca 7/30/2012

Been awhile good to get back out on the water..............tad late ( Kinger slept in...... :lol: ) start ran south and to the west side................set up and picked a small rainbow up 8" to 10" down 61' .........same rod later down 71' picked up a 15" rainbow .......... 71' same spoon then later a 20.5" brown just over 5# boxed him............... then two lakers one at 71' and the other at 81' UV spoon by DW... 22" 3.5# and 24" 4 #.........boxed them and called it a day................... broke a rod on the first fish , lost three and some how split/ring and hook came off one of the spoons again...........geeesssshhhh some weird stuff this year.................only me I guess............. :P

Sound GREAT Ray where can I get some.................fricking Cablea's wompostick second time I used it snaped poping line free to real in that shaker.............had a rod break one time pulling line out under a load (drag) never did get that one wet !!!!!! Like they say sh#t happens....................to me...... :@

go with ugly sticks ed, I am running the 8'3" lights, they are an absotlute blast, when the fleas go away, i will go back to the 7 foot lights :) Durable and sensitive.. :yes::yes::yes:

oh and good report, I found some browns up your way last week, I am sure you know where.. ;);) about 54 fow ;)

rabbit sorry to hear about your rod but if i remember they come with a gaurantee they are all we have run for 2 years now and never had a problem with them at all love the light action model //maybe it was bumped in shipping they arent to gentle anymore ..good luck fishing and have a great summer 8)

Thanks guys I went back home today , I have to adress that starter problem it's getting scary bad if it will turn over or not............talked with Fran from Barett's Marina I was going to order the OME strater from them for $340.00 + tax and put it on when it came in..............but Fran said if I took it off brought it up to them they would work it over for me...................so when I go back up that's the plan............tight lines everyone !!!!!!!

Ya , when I try to start it , acts like a dead battery , turn key 8 or 10 times now and it will then spin it so it will start..........that's what Fran said brushs are almost shot and the stater sounds OK to him because it will eventually start....

I got back up today , took it off and ran it up to Barrets.....Fran tore it down clean it out and replaced the bushing.........got plugs and a iline gas filter that's on the side of the motor.......back at camp after second try got it back on motor gave it a quick turn over cranked GREAT......insatlled new plugs , change gas filter BUT :@ scew driver slipped and broke plastic arm for carb syc....................back to Barrett talked with Fran how to adjust all three picked up extra link just in case I break one again when I change out gas filter...........back to camp followed Frans directions...................geeessshhh good thing I got the extra one because just loosing the scew on the lower one it also broke..........got them in fire up motor............it OK but still not a 100% start hard runs fine , shut it off , go to start it back up have to mess with gas to get it to keep running.....OH well been like this for a while I can live with it................... :yes: