What's the best/cheapest place for dipsies, Spindocs, flies?

FishUSA seems to be a bit cheaper than Gander Mtn, where I got my first batch of supplies. There's also ColdWaterTackle which seems reasonable. But all of these places are pretty much +/- $1-$2 on dipsies or a Spin Doctor, and their shipping charges are about equal to what you'd pay locally in NYS tax. Dick's Sporting Goods has some limited options in this regard as well, plus you can get a $10/$50 coupon pretty much at any time, which will help offset the tax. Ebay doesn't seem to have any good deals either. The best deals are typically someone selling a ton of their trolling stuff all at once, when you have to shell out a few hundred bucks at once for stuff that you might never use...

Pretty much cover it?

In my opinion local tackle shops are the way to go. There pretty close if not less than many of the big name stores like dicks. For example A-Tom-MIK flys are actually a few cents cheaper at WARRENS HOOK LINE AND SINKER in Sodus opposed to DICKS SPORTING GOODS. They're selection out numbers them 100 to 1. Also there's people in these stores that love talking fishin and you may pick up some new tips or find out what patterns are working for them. Ok I rambled too much now. Lol

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png