Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Billy V

My Uncle the Treasure Hunter

Very interesting story. Which one is your uncle and is thier any updates on thier progress

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Penn Yan 265 Pro-Hunter

Penn Yan 26' Pro Hunter, Tunnel Drive, 2006 MPI Motor and Transmission, Boat Redone, Call  for Details, Ready to Fish. $17,000 without Trailer, $20,000 with Trailer. Steve 518 858-3133   518 355-4535

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Wanted: waterfowl hunters needing another hunter

Seems most of my casual waterfowl hunter buddies have moved on to greener pastures of one sort or another. I'd like to join in with others either in CNY or Western NY I split my time between our farm near Cortland and house in Lockport. I usually get some field geese at our farm in CNY. Have zero experience out in western NY.

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• SUNKEN TREASURE CHARTER!!!

I am way behind on posting this... My family has owned a cottage on Snowshoe Bay, Henderson for 80 years and have caught countless fish. But I personally have never caught Walleye. For my 55th birthday, my wonderful daughters booked passage on Sunken Treasure charters. They are supposed to be the best for Walleye.   So on June 22nd we went out with Gene and Sam.... I think the pics speak for themselves!   Gene and Sam were awesome. Very relaxed, allowed us to do all of the fishing exce

in Walleye

• 1992 Penn Yan Pro Hunter 265

For sale: Penn Yan Pro Hunter 265, hardtop, New drop curtains (2017), New big block 454 (2018) straight inboard, Transmission rebuilt (2018), Lowrance hook 7 fishfinder, Fish Hawk, 3 Big Jon electric riggers captains pack, 4 Berts ratcheting rod holders and tracks, 5 star trailer dual axle roller. 12,000 with all listed equipment. 

• 265 Pro Hunter

1990 penn yan pro hunter forsale this is an I/o has a 5.7 with approximately 3900 hrs comes with a lowrance hook 9, a lowrance elite7, a furano 527 with they hull, Craig rodholders and 3 cannon mag 10 Stx-ts tournament series riggers boat will be available Memorial Day weekend at mikes marina in Mexico ny currently docked in lake Champlain. Trailer does come with boat whole package is 14,000 can be reached at 802-999-4631.