Species Breakdown: kings

Hot Lure: white spinny with green fly, mag bloody nose

Trolling Speed: 2-2.25

Boat Depth: 100-220

Lure Depth: 65-85 rigger, 210 dipsey

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Fished inside waters all am with little to show for it. We zig-zagged from 100-140 all am with 3 goes on salmon to show for it (1 caught), and what was worse we really didn't see any nets come out. I had to drop a guy off at port, so when we came back out at 11 the plan was to fish a bit deeper out front. We set up in 185 and immediately were into some fish, mostly upper teen kings. We had a fluury where ee did three nice ones in 15 minutes on a white spinny green atommik out 210 on the dipsey. When I got in I watched a guy weigh in 31+ king caught on the flats in 100 fow.... I guess those stubborn salmon decided to finally turn on after 11 over there too... All on all not a bad day and a MUCH better finish

3752FFFA-03A6-4A01-A775-0A63206F40BB-22453-000022FA2A12C948.jpg

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

It was a tough day out there today. We worked our way all the way out to the 29 line and only got 2 3 year olds, and 3 steelies. We only had 2 rigger bites all day!, so I would say you guys did pretty good. It's been a little tough since the big blow on Friday. Lets hope it comes back together tommorrow. All but one of our keeper fish today came on 210-260 spin doc/fly divers.