Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 1.9-2.9

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 50-140

Lure Depth: 40 down

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Got out first thing in the morning and headed straight out from the mouth to 50 fow and started setting up north until we found fish- we ran into some good bait and marks aroun 55, which we turned west and immediately ran into a 8 pound brown. At this point im thinking this is going to be a good day as we had not even had all of our rods out before we got a hit. After the sun made its way overhead, the screen slowed down and we poked out to the next area where we were marking fish (by this time we headed back east as it was an easier troll) found a ton of fish between the 85-110 area but couldnt get one fish to take. I probably used 15 spoons and 6 or 7 flasher fly combos that have been hot for me and I couldnt get one fish to take the bait. I also tried different trolling speeds and direction with no luck.

I probably marked over 500 fish today and came out with one to show for it. Frustrating day on the water. Ill be back at it again tomorrow morning, hopefully with some better luck!

Btw I did see towards the later part of the morning all of the boats heading a good ways east... was there something good going on over there?