Trade trolling lures/ gear for heavy duty rods/ boat gear

I have hundreds and hundreds af new or near new trolling lures.. So many different types and colors, I can't even begin to say whats what.. Spoons plugs etc...

Also have all types of downrigger clips, swivels, etc.. Tons of little doodads, and I have no idea what they are for, as I hate trolling, especially with riggers.. They will just sit and rot..

I am looking to trade some of this stuff for some heavy, stout salt water rods, that can catch Cod in deep water.

heavy reels too, spinning or conventional.. Also need some boat stuff.. anchor, rope, bilge pump, decent depth finder, seats, etc...

bob 607-659-5334

Got some calls when I was not around, Sorry if I did not get back to some guys, I just have been working a LOT,, Have not been around much..

I did send emails through this site,, but judging by the anger I have encountered, they did not go through for some reason, although I did have copies sent to me that came through just fine..

I have hundreds of these lures ... NK's Rebels, Rapala's Suttons.. So many others, I can't begin to name them, plus all kinds of downrigger clips, and widgets... All in mint/new condition and all still available for trading... bob

hey if u want to call me ..i have some avet reels .i don't know if you knw what they are.check them out on the internet and let me knw.........

i will then call u with my phone #

thanks

fshnwmn

Those are great reels, but I am more interested in a couple basic salt water setups that can be used in deep water with heavy sinkers.. No need for high end gear really... bob

I have hundreds and hundreds af new or near new trolling lures.. So many different types and colors, I can't even begin to say whats what.. Spoons plugs etc...

Also have all types of downrigger clips, swivels, etc.. Tons of little doodads, and I have no idea what they are for, as I hate trolling, especially with riggers.. They will just sit and rot..

I am looking to trade some of this stuff for some heavy, stout salt water rods, that can catch Cod in deep water.

heavy reels too, spinning or conventional.. Also need some boat stuff.. anchor, rope, bilge pump, decent depth finder, seats, etc...

bob 607-659-5334

Anyway you could post some pics?

Have nothing to trade, but might be interested in purchasing some.