Seneca 9-10,12,13,14

ERABBIT

Seneca 9-10

Pete ( from the NAFC ) and I got out this morning in VERY lumpy water picked up three small browns and lost two or three ??? whatevers.................Kinger boy ( the dog ) I think got seasick he don't like ruff water......LOL.......we came back in and got a GOOD meal , pork tender loin steaks , some of Pete famous apple sausage and Carols pasta salad.............he went down for a nappy and I just tore the AP off the steering it was getting too hard to steer had a heck of a time bringing it back in today going into heavy wind with waves 3 to 4 feet getting TWO 4'ers back to back and a small hole to steer thru that half the time I would miss because of the steering anyway it's still not a 100% but 65% better than it was.....................

Seneca 9-12

Pete and Tom ( from Wisconsin ) were running around today looking for some GOOD wine and grape pie's.........they found the wine................then Tom , Hoot , Kinger and I got out about 3ish and fished till 8ish went 2 for three one small laker and this 22" Tom got Pete was back at camp taking a Nappie !!!!.........

002-4.jpg

9-13

Hoot , Tom and I got back out today............ran up to where Tom lost that good one yesterday and it PAID off............... we went 2 for three with this HOG brown making the MEET for Tom , Hoot and myself.......

7 pound 8 oz brown 23.24 "

002-5.jpg

008.jpg

9-14

Hoot and I got out today went 7 for 7 , 5 rainbows , 1 small laker and a small brown……….boxed 4 bows 17†, 18†, 20 “ and 24.25†6# 3oz……..

Put them in brown sugar for the meal at the FLM they were GREAT……..

001-7.jpg