SOLD-Cannon Intellitroll display and cables.

Lightly used Display and cables (power and antenna) from a Cannon intellitroll (the new version). I bought the unit in Aug. last yr and used it for one trip to Ontario. Brought it back out this yr and the probe quit on me so I needed to fix replace what I had to salvage the trip. Ended up being a competitors unit so I no longer need this one. I sent the probe back to Cannon and they confirmed the probe was no good. They gave me credit for the unit and didn't ask for the display back so I am trying to recoup some more money from getting rid of a unit less than one yr old. Lots of people have these and they work for them, others have had nothing but problems with the probes. If you have a probe that is working for you and you would like another display I have one to sell.

I'll start at $100. Pretty sure you wont get any cheaper than that (if you do point me to them and I'll lower my price, lol) Seriously I have no use for this anymore so offer me what you think is a fair value and it is yours. Buyer pays shipping.

PM me thru this site for contact.

Spike