Total Boated: 0

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 1.8 to 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 10' to 30'

Lure Depth: 5' to 25'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS With so many fish in the river I thought they would be stacked up in front of it. Trolled for two hours did not mark a fish or catch any . Did not see any other boats get any either, so we hauled the boat out for this season and headed for the river. Now mind you I never fished the river before . This was a first for me. Well I think I am now hooked on it. I hooked into 6 fish and , what a battle, Salmon were flying everywhere. I managed to land a nice King about 12 lbs. and dropped another at my foot that was over 20 lbs. I fished for about five hours that day . I was all in by then. It was a great day of fishing . You know I will be at it again.

:D

Tight Lines

Len

====================

:talk: Sounds like my last trip last year. We tried the lake and wound up in the river. This year I moved it up a couple of weeks and it worked out better. When it takes 5 hrs to get there, you're determined to bring back fish no matter what.

Best year yet on the lake... hope it stays like that for a while.

TJ

Wanted to drive up and fish the lake this coming weekend; I don't want to fight the crowds in the river (and I can't really wade the streams at this point!). Anybody targeting browns or steelies in Eastern Basin? Or perhaps its still mostly salmon with other possible lake fishing waiting for still cooler temps?