looking for a job (ontario)

fieromx3

so.. i was just let go from my workplace (nissan dealership) and i really need a new job.

i havent had much luck with the automotive as i usually get laid off ass soon as winter hits. through it though i have gained alot of knowledge detailing and have added on to my mechanical skills. my passion is marine (boats, wildlife) and am wanting to become a marine mechanic. i live in guelph and if the job/pay is right i will travel to hamilton, burlington, halton region, kitchener area etc.

if someone knows of or is looking for an apprentice marine mechanic, detailer or any job for any kind of auto detailing and such please let me know. its extremely hard getting jobs these days and any kind of help..... helps! lol if requested i can email a copy of my resume over.

this probably isnt an appropriate place to post such an ad/thread but but i could use a little help!

im 24, live in guelph, clean driving record and eager to learn new things.

Actually, it's not stupid at all. People in the states have resorted to standing on street corners(those that actually want to work) soliciting skilled jobs.

You will have to consider relocating in my opinion. The boating world looks alive and well in the St. Catherines area, and of course, Toronto. Visit those marinas/boatyards NOW while they are still scrambling to get boats winterized and take whatever but let them know you have higher aspirations.

Perhaps some of your fellow Canadians will see this and contact you with more details.

Good luck!