Toyota Highlander

Eric do you pull any of your boats with it?Right now I pull with a ford Explorer.I've had it for 8 years but it's time to move on.Thanks for the relpy.By the way Dave has called me so I am going to send him a list to do up he also said that he has the scales blanks in gold and silver so I am going to have thoses made up can you think of any other spoon in a Gold or silver blank?

Be careful Erby....you might just end up becoming a spoon junkie!! Dave is a paint GENIUS and makes some of the prettiest spoons out there. I have three huge boxes full of spoons and there's probably 50 or so unopened packages of spoons in my garage...I keep telling myself that I can only run one spoon per rod, yet I keep buying...and buying...and buying...and buying...

Erin, I don't tow any boats with the Highlander. I do all my towing with my Chevy pickup. When I get a chance I'll shoot you some pics of some spoons.

Yeah Bill, You do have a "few" blades. :lol:

Erby, Bob says take the rubber band off that wallet of yours, and buy a real tow vehicle.

If you have to support a foreign country,at least get something like a Toyota tundra crew cab pickup,instead of a girly mans suv.

He wants to have a nice comfortable ride in the back,when you're up in Olcott this coming season.

Hey,all kidding aside have a good thanksgiving and good luck with your purchase.

John Tell BOB!!! that this SUV is for the wife.You see I have the boat and she needs a nice car/SUV to drive I have to give up something.I don't believe there is any thing that is not built in this country.I'm looking for something that is going to last.The last 4 vehicles I have bought have not lasted past 6 years.I will be more than Happy to buy USA stuff if I can FIND IT !!!CAN BOB?????????You Two have a great Turkey Day also.

PS I would love to have a big truck but My boat comes First :lol::lol:

Erby,as you can tell,we have a little to much time on our hands today,started working on the boat,but it got a little cold,so bob decided to bust your b-lls.

We're looking foward to fishing with you guys again this spring,hope it's as good as last season.

• 2 weeks later...