Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fish-on

Beware 4x4 Craigslist scam

There is a 2007 Kawasaki 750i brute force on craigslist for $1800.00 in the Ithaca area, Some chick by the name Jennifer Gilbert, She is trying to scam people in sending the payment through E- BAY, This scam has been going on out West by the same person,Or people. She claims the wheeler is in Winona Missouri, And she'll ship it for free. :devil::@

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 2002 Silverado 1500 Z71 4X4

Has been one of my sons trucks for the last six years. 138000 miles, runs great, passed NYSI today, new sticker on the windshield so buy, register and drive. No lights on the dash, nor have there been. Professionally maintained and other than normal BS maintenance has been a great truck. Toyo Open Country tires with approximately one third life left. Rust around wheel wells, tailgate off, needs new mounting plates but have tailgate in the barn. 5.3 V8 runs strong. First $2800 cash, no

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 2013 Polaris sportsman 500ho 4x4 w plow

Sportsman 500ho in great shape 4x4 1100 easy miles. Has plow and new winch and winch rope. One small crack in front box, otherwise mint.   Used to plow driveway and drive my kids around. Only selling for a side by side. Recently serviced Transferable paperwork in hand..4000 or best offer. Can deliver     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Beware at treman launch

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up do NOT use the far south launch ramp at Treman. There is a log at the end that myself and another boat both kissed with our props this morning. No damage was caused at least to my rig however I would hate to see someone do damage! Water is still low aswell so be careful on any of the ramps and on your way out!

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Buyers Beware.

Came across a recent scam attempt in craigslist which shouldn't surprise anyone.  While still looking for an older Boston Whaler Montauk I can across one in Scranton. It is still currently listed by the way. It was listed for $ 2000.00 which seemed too good to be true.  That was the first clue. I contacted the seller via phone and left a message stating that I would like to drive down and take a look. She responded with a text stating to provide my email to her and she would have Ebay services c

• Ford f150 xlt extended cab 4x4

Ford f150 xlt extended cab 4x4 FORD F150  4X4 .2001 88k miles  XLT extended cab, auto, 5.4 v8. Tires good, all new rear brakes including backing plates and parking. New fuel tank. passed NYS insp.  original owner. $3500 or make offer Located in Macedon NY.