HAPPY BIRTHDAY skipper19

JR

sorry dude hard to get internet underwater,my gills have reformed burnt up 12 tanks of air and 10 x that amount of time wath the snorkel.

um did you know were the warmest part of the country now >

?

did ya loose directions got my first Waa Hoo, not that a fish! 54 in wind has limited off shore trolling kinda the norm for jan.

image.jpg

tuff finding guys to fish with but this crew will work for now..

happy birfday

Hey now that's a good lookin crew there Ray, looks like they are after yer crabs there! Yeah I got lost...got on I 40 and kept goin and ended up over here in Stans fruits and nuts territory. Keep the pics coming there Aqualung!

Mark

Mark

Happy Birthday old buddy....sorry I missed the party, but as usual I did not get the invite to the party.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep the sunny side down, and honk when you go by........

By the way that Pollard Flat Truck stop now has Ham and eggs and a V-8 for $15.35 :D:D

Mark

Happy Birthday old buddy....sorry I missed the party, but as usual I did not get the invite to the party.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep the sunny side down, and honk when you go by........

By the way that Pollard Flat Truck stop now has Ham and eggs and a V-8 for $15.35 :D:D

Hey now, that must be where the economy in Cali is makin up!..at least gas and diesel was .40 cents cheaper than western NY per gallon. Least ya could have done was turn the sun on while I was there! Never made it north of Stockton or I might have been stopping by fer a birthday treat of ham and eggs for 15 bucks :happy2:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png