Video Camera ????

stan

Watching a number of videos on the forum and You-tube, I was wondering what is a good Video camera to get for fishing videos ? As well as mounting suggestions

Any suggestions would be appreciated.... maybe some examples as well..

Action sports cameras such as a GoPro and contour Roam are typically what most guys use. They're compact and lightweight and can easily clipped onto a hat, chest pack etc for stream fishing. They also work well on boats where you can attach them to pretty much anything like nets, rod holders, boat tops, etc, and even to downrigger weights using waterproof housing and a custom mount. If u want just surface shots any style video camera will do. I personally just purchased a contour roam and like it a lot better than the GoPro. There's a head band mout for it and it rests on the side of your head as you fish for a point of view shot. It's pretty cool watching a hook set and a big chromer shoot out of the water all over again. Not to mention the contour roams are $100 cheaper. I got mine on eBay for $80 off on a buy it now option and came with tons of accessories including the waterproof housing. Best thing was I only paid $119.99 Good luck there's a lot of options.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png