Sodus Bay Pen Rearing

The net pens for Sodus Bay will be put together and set in the water Monday, April 22, 2013 at 9:30 AM. All helpers are welcome, and we do need help.

We will meet at Hollingsworth"s Fabrication barn on Margaretta Road, off Rt. 14, first left turn past Arney's Marina going north.

The pens will be put together and moved to Arney's and set in the water. The fish are expected soon so this must get done.

It should take no more than an hour or two with enough help. Please try and lend a hand if you have time. Thanks

I am interested in helping, do you need any tools or supplies? I may be able to bring a couple of workers as well. Do you have a good way to transport the pen materials? I have a dump truck I could bring or even a 25' flat bed trailer. Let me know. -william

The only tools needed are side cutters to cut the tie wraps. The trailer would work great. Dun

mp truck, maybe a little overkill. And helpers, can always use them. 

Thanks for the reply and see you Monday.

When I mentioned the location on Margaretta Road for the location of the net pens,I stated in the rear of Hollingsworth"s Fab shop. I guess the name has been changed to Katlyn Marina Boat Storage. Sorry for the mis information, old habits are hard to break.

Glad to hear we will have some new faces there to help. Anyone is welcome to join us. Rain or shine. Thanks in advance.

Just a reminder. We will be putting the net pens together and placeing them in the water on MONDAY, APRIL 22, AT 9:30 AM. Location is in the rear of Katlyn Marine Boat Storage Barns on Margaretta Road. Off Rt 14, first left turn past Arney's Marina headed north. It should take no more than two hours with enough help.

Help support this great project by lending a hand. Thanks in advance.