adding a new element

Hello to all,

My name is pete and I,m an alcoholic. opps a fishoholic, which my wife says is just as bad.

I'm from Sandy Creek and have fished mostly the streams , ponds and rivers that filter into the lake. Now i have decided to add a new element to get me out onto the water a little (LOT) more. Big walleye and brown trout have caught my attention so i purchased a boat last year that would get me out on the lake and still be small enough for shallower water an 18 foot Polar kraft. I was fortunate enough to find a couple guys at work who were as passionate about fishing as i am and the have helped me outfit it for trolling.

Friday was my first outing and we hooked a couple nice browns but lost both due to my inexperience. I had a great time and my friend Mike lewis who went with me turned me to this site for even more info.

I read alot of post and decided that there seemed to be a lot of great info from a lot for great people.

Glad to be here thanks

Pete  :rofl:

Welcome aboard Pete. Sounds as though you are ready for action now :)  Best of luck to you! The important thing about being a fishaholic is that its almost as expensive than drinking but :lol: you don't have quite the hangover...