I had my two kids(6 year old daughter and 8 year old son) so I didnt bother getting up early for the bite. Got to Arneys around noon and heard from about 4 boats and not much going on. So I decided to head out for lakers. Started at 120 with cowbell/peanut and trolled out. Didnt get anything until 150 feet and then hit two in about 30 minutes and brought the kids in. I plan to head out early on Saturday, anyone catching browns? Someone mentioned a lot of boats in the 80-90 foot of water range. Just curious whats going on.

150 was good for me also.Many large lakers around this year.Glow in the dark chartuse and silver for me.I was north of hughes marina.Did mark a few large fish deeper out at 200.Thursday should be a good day after the weather were getting now

Heading out of Hughes on Saturday will be on channel 68. Boat is penned up. We fished up there a couple weeks ago went 5 for 8 mixed box.

Tune your radio to Channel 9 if out of Hughes/Sodus Point.

Set n ready will be out tomorrow and sat maybe sunday too will let you know how we do. And ya channel 9 or 8 is going to have more traffic to talk to.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by machzrcr

brown  bite this morning had a few  go 20 fow, was definitely  expecting better, there was  a lot  of floating   debris  in the water that kept  getting stuck on the lures so we moved  out  deeper  marked  fish from 80-130,   got some  lakers  to go from the bottom did  catch  one laker  while brown fishing, the others  were  on the bottom.  2 kings  one on a spoon bloody nose.  one  on a  white  e chip  and ito  mirage fly.   deep!  100 rigger and 250 diver!  good luck  tomorrow  we  will back at em!