Chamberlain releases

Does anybody use the chamberlain vertical and horizantal releases for kings?? If so how do they work for you?? I just picked up 4 and I'm wondering how they will work for summer kings, before I install them. Thanks!!

I met the guy who makes them on L. Ontario a couple years ago, great guy, nice product and all the features of the black's plus different angles and settings. Well engineered.

I have used them for walleyes on oneida and flasher and fly setups. Totally adjustable,the top knob is much luike that of the blacks and only controls tension to the rod. The brass screw that is horizontal adjusts the tension on the magnet whick is the release tension to the lure. No question the best relesases. I have used them all, pinch type, walker bullet style, and blacks.

Best Release on The Market... We are now selling more Chamberlain Releases Than the Black's RC-90 and RC-95. Most of us target multiple species of fish and we also have to adjust for time of year. Springtime the coho and salmon are smaller than fall. Also changing from salmon to walleye is big change. The Chamberlain release allows us to adjust for all of these variables, with a single release. You can purchase them on our website http://www.brettsplaceonthebay.com/brands/Chamberlain-Release.html