80-100 is where I would start... copper always does well I'm guessing 60-80 maybe even shallower I've always had good luck on east side... twin minnows or down riggers sd and flies. Fingerlakes spoons been hot on reports I've read

Not sure where you are located but you may for starters want to pick up one of the Fishing Hotspots maps at someplace like Walmart or Gander Mountain etc.  to get a feel of things at least.  Most of those maps are good for just getting a feel for places you haven't been before prior to going there....just a thought....

Definitely run the copper setup with a twin minnow.  I have been crushing Lakers on west side in 60' of water the most w/ twin minnows.  There are always Lakers out deep but the really active areas for me seem to be at 40-60' right now..i have also been catching landlocks and a few rainbows at these depths on silver and blue stingers at all depths from bottom to top by running multiple lines on downriggers at mid range.  Weather has been tricky lately, water temps are still cold, low 60's on surface.   

Also lacking in the temp department no down temp or surface temp even. And I will deff run them and I am a fan of the same water column on Seneca as well and it has been producing I'm looking forward to trying a new lake have always heard good things about Cayuga but heard it also seems to be a slow year so far for the lake and that's why I have started digging into what resources I can