Electronics Installer - Big Thumbs Up!

I dropped the boat off at BOE Marine on Kent Island, MD on the way home from vacation at the VA shore on July 6 for a fuel flow meter/totalizer install with the understanding that I could pick it up on July 20. We had been in touch and I was assured that the job could be done on time by Jim and his tech. The day before I was to pick it up the tech called and told me the job was not done but it would be completed by the time I got there Saturday morning. Saturday rolled around, I drove to Stevensville (a 2-1/2 hour dirve on a good day) to pick up the boat and found a sign on the door that said - I'm in the green building next door. Well - Jim was over there working on my boat. He told me the tech had not come in that day and he was working on the boat. He said if I could hang around a while he would get it done so my wife and I went to lunch and came back. Jim was off getting a hole saw he needed when we returned and when he got back I offered to help if I could. He had me help pull wires and we got the job done by around 3:30 pm. Big thanks to Jim for keeping his commitment and jumping in there and doing the job himself. As I told him - all businesses occasionally hit a bump in the road and it's how you recover that counts.

Now just a quick changeover of the track system, store away the tandems and umbrellas and get out the spoons and flasher/fly combos and meat rigs, change out the rods, to modify from a striper troller to a salmon troller and we'll be ready for Lake O/Point Breeze in just 10 more days.