Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Legacy

Braddocks 2/3

nothing cazy and nothing new to report. just a nice slow and consistant perch bite w/ about 80% being keepers. ended the day with my limit. fished the day with a few board members, (all of which seemed to do well).

I have a feeling tuesday's weather is going to beat it up pretty bad. :( Too bad, we've been doing better there lately.

Legacy, Hows the ice on Braddocks and Honeoye.Like to hit Braddock tomorrow depending on the weather. Thanks.

WWIV went to honeoye sat and ice was real good 5-6 " all over very slow untill just before dark some guys were doing well on the south end. went to b-bay tonight and watched my fishing buddy go in out by the creek be carefull I was on 5 " of ice he turned his auger 2 times and then went right in he was only at most 25 yards away from me. up by the shore the ice was 3-4" and the bite was very slow there also no keepers. good luck and be carfull

Thanks Freeman. Think I'll give B Bay a little time to harden up.They had good ice at Sodus bay and I want to check out Port Bay. Be safe guys.