Got on the water a little later than I would have hoped and headed out a for a short ride to 100 fow where we started. Dropped the down temp and found the most fishable temps ~70' and below. Set the riggers down in that range and it wast long before we started marking bait and my buddy landed a lil chrome. It went dead about 8-830 and winds were light so we set up out in 250 and started the troll north.

When we hit 350fow and approached the pack of boats the mag dipsey set back 170' with a Monkey puke took my boats first real king. My girlfriend took the rod for the fishes initial run and I finished up when her arms got tired. At the same time the rigger fired and my buddy boated another steelie on a green and black mag spoon.

post-152928-13763167092212_thumb.jpg

We contined north into 500'+ but That would be it for kings for us. We did miss a few good hits on the dipsey and manage one shaker which took a mt dew spin dr and green atomik later on. We did well with the steelies anywhere from 75-90ft down on the riggers.

post-152928-13763170277309_thumb.jpg

All in all it is a good day when the chief can get that far offshore and into a steady pick or steelies and a king or two

Cheers

LooseEye