Places to stay

I am wondering if anyone can give me any info on where to stay. I am planning a trip to the Pulaski area on September 4th.

I really would like to get there sooner, if possible. I've never been fishing on Lake Ontario and I am really looking forward to it.

My situation is that I would like to mix work and play, thereby extending the length of time I would be in the area. The only catch to it is that I would need Internet access in order to do my work. (Civil Engineering Consulting). I would be able to work anywhere as long as I have Internet access.

I recently lost my girlfriend to pancreatic cancer and really need an extended vacation.

I guess the only requirements would be a place for me, the boat and Internet access.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Motels, campgrounds, etc. and availability.

Hey man stay at the 1800 house on the salmon river. Very nice spot and I'm not 100% but I think they've got a wifi. You could park your boat there and drive to the salmon river launch or Mexico launch and by the time u get here you won't have to go far in a boat for slob kings! They should be stacked off the river by then as long as weather stays the way it's predicted