21ft well craft fishing boat 1998 210dc

I am going to be selling my 1998 well craft 21 ft fishing boat with a 150 hp Johnson out board. One of my friends is interested in it who just got back from the marines and I want to sell it to him at a fair price. If it falls through I will re post it. The boat is in great shap. Live well, 2 fish boxes with pump, 2 year old big Jon electric riggers, big Jon planer mast and dual rod holders on ea side. I just replaced all the electrical components in motor which costed $1600. Never been in salt water and having ther kids I spend more time cleaning it then fishin. I also just got the bini top side, front and back curtains along with a front cover. Boat is fully enclosed in front when weather is foul. That was done this spring costing me roughly $750.

What do you think it's worth?

• 2 weeks later...

I got to figure out how to post pics. I would be happy with 11k. It's clean and is set up good with good equipment.

hit reply...... then More reply options.... a new window will open up.... at the bottom you will see ... Attach files....Browse....clich on that and you can pick the pictures from your computer to upload here.... then click on attach this file.... and it will upload..... then you have to add it to your post !!!!