FISHING AND HUNTING AUCTION

ginnyjnjazzy

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm Having a pretty big auction at my home in New Alexandria Pa. on Sept 28th 2013 If your interested in seeing what's available please go to the Auctioneer's web site  where pictures will be going up in just a couple of days. You'll be able to bid on items PRIOR  to the day of sale by contacting the auctioneer and if you like you'll be able to puchase if you win the bid with credit cards. The Auctioneer is Licensed and is also a Realtor.  He  is a very well respected person and his  business ethics are outstanding.  This is an estate auction .I'll be selling my 2005 Ram 1500 4wd with 63,000 miles (those pictures are already up in his site)  fully loaded inspected till 4/30/2014. matched paint fiberglass cap and reese hitch 2 boats both 1988 models.Over 1000 spoons Mags and 28's. Nks, Pirates, Dreamweavers, Stingers,  Pro-kings etc. Musky Jerk baits and  shallow and deep cranks  bucktails,Believers, Gramas, Vamps Ciscos, Pikies Bobbie baits Bagleys Musky jitterbugs Fat heads etc.  5  Maxi mate tackle boxes

Stick baits Thunder sticks, fast tracks,Bagley Bang-o's, Hot n tots  jointed repalas and other shallow runners etc. Flashers and flies   Bass baits lazy ikes jitterbugs many others.  Pa trout spinners and custom flies.  Hunting includes rifles and shotguns.reloading press,54 Cal. TC Hawkin.flintlock. range finders Matthews Outback bow ready to hunt, with arrows   Rt Hand 29 draw. Block targets fiberglass recurve  100's of deer antlers.  Logy  Portable deer stand and climber. Craftsman tools  other tools as well.

If you want to travel down to the sale Rt 90 to 79 would be a start. use your Gps!! Everyone is welcome the auction .The site is    www.quic-sale.com  I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful site. It  truly is a blessing so thanks so much to the Pros and everyone else.  This is a rough time for me and you all have made my life a little  more easy to cope with everything.

Sincerely,

ginnyjnjazzy

Sorry about your situation.  I looked up the address and see that your only a stones throw from one of my old fishing holes,  Loyalhanna Dam.  I've fished there hundreds of times when I was young and living in Jeannette.  I get down that way a lot and might stop by on the 28th.  Good Luck with everything!