Headed out of Sandy yesterday morning in search of some silver fish. After reading the post by Jeremy Goodison we set up in 150 fow trolling north. We started with 2 riggers and 4 divers.   Fishing between 50-65 ft down. We immediatly started marking heavy bait and fish.  In 175 fow the rods started moving. We dropped our first 5 fish!!!  2 of them were good size steelies and one teen king.  The steel head were putting on great aerial shows(That's because I left the Go Pro at home!!)  The divers were active early. NK moon cricket and 42nd flasher/ITO fly were busy.  As the morning progressed our riggers got hot. Dreamweaver Jaeger Bomb and Jaw Breaker took most of our fish.  We worked 175-200 and ended the morning 8 for 18. Not a real good catch ratio, but for late September I'll take it.  A good mix of steel and small kings.  A beautiful early fall day on the water.   What a way to end the season on the lake! 

Lou

Glad to help with a starting point. Congrats on the fishing. I fish a lot with my 10 yr old and these steel head and smaller kings are the awesome for them. And personally my favorite fish are the bigger steelhead. The show they put on is second to none. I'll be back out Thursday searching for some more action. Thanx for the report and I'll post when i get in.