Deer search?

flybuster

Anyone know anybody that has tracking dogs, I called the answering service but no one has called back. I shot a absolute monster yesterday and have been looking ever since. The deer is in a field of ten foot tall grass and i can't see a thing. If you know anybody that may be able to help I would greatly appreciate it. Genesee county pembroke Corfu line

Nautitroller in a deer search post under big game

We are located in Spencer NY. I am available and willing to travel within an hour or so to track wounded deer.  My cell is 607-738-7860 I am attaching a pic of our biggest buck find to date.  My dog has 5 years of tracking experience.  Give us a shout if your blood trail ends with no deer!  John and Sheddy. 

Good luck! Worst feeling in the world.

Flybuster,

Good luck on your retrieve. RW is nothing more than a troll - leave him alone and ignore him and it'll drive him crazy. I lost a big doe last night after my arrow was deflected and hit further back and I had liver blood and stomach contents as the arrow deflected rearward. Looked last night for a few hours and this morning for five more and nothing. She went into the thickest overgrown vineyard I've ever crawled through in my life. It's amazing how these magnificent creatures can fight to the bitter end and run and hide.....

Please keep us posted - i.e. if you use one of the tracking services or if you find the deer.

Good luck and please be safe in the field,

Chris