Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HOLY DIVER

Canadarago Perch And Otsego lake trout

My first trip down to Cooperstown it was a 3hr dive for me and my cousin we left the house at 3am to get there for the early morning bite we started at Canadarago and fished until noon we ice some nice perch and decided we wanted to try are luck jigging for lake trout down the road at Otsego lake we stopped at the local bait shop on the way. The owner asked where we were from we told him and he told us that we must be crazy of course we have heard that already from are girlfriends!! So we purchased shiners to tip are jigs with and set out for lakers soon after we got set up in 200FOW I hooked up with a nice eating size laker about 24in we caught 2 more 4-5pounders before it was time to pack it up and head back west on the I90!! after getting home at 9:00pm I had to ask myself was it worth it? Most definitely

0224081152.jpg

Nice perch but lakers in Otsego must be 23" to keep. You can only keep one so you got that part right :lol:

oh it was 24in u must have miss read the post :$

Now you're talking. ;) Those perch must be state records :shock: :lol: